Following the traditions of what we do to celebrate every holidays here in Spatula Land, I give you all another list of randomness for your Christmas reading enjoyment! To be more specific, this one is, “A List of 78 Points…” on second thought, just look above to find out what the title is, because it is too long to type out… though, now that I have typed all of this out, it would have been less to type out the title of the entry! AnyBEAN! Enjoy! And have a Merry Christmas and a Pippin New Year!
1. Stic-fanta! Need I say more?
2. And a-one-uh, and a-2-uh, and a-3-uh
3. A tule fog fills the sky—Yuletide.
4. You know… a tule fog fool! A fool fog tule!
5. Pull up an iceberg and lend an ear!
6. I felt like wind…
7. It’s all about the picture with the water bottles in Venice! Yes, yes!
8. That wrapping job is Harrison Ford basically, Captain!
9. I like eggs in the morning and bacon at night! Is that it?
11. hummina… hummina… hummus…
12. I am like an onion… layers!
13. Oban won ka-noban
14. “The Sanitation Army is digging us out”
15. fruit cake… is it cakey fruit or fruity cake or fuel for the fire?
16. Please note: there is a difference between Kwanza and Ramadan!
17. head with big dots = creepy
18. …and there I was looking like an ice-cream cone!
19. Business goes on as usual except for the occasional abominable.
20. *impersonates the Captain’s weird sound from the bank parking lot*
21. corn ears symbolizes parenthood
22. WARNING: both skinny dipping and chunky dunking are prohibited here in Spatula Land!
23. Topo Gigio
24. Little full, lotta sap!
25. It’s not my cup of Tea…
26. Oncle Pascal rocks! *squish*
27. Campbeltown Loch I wish you were Starbucks, Campbeltown Loch, och aye! Campbeltown Loch I wish you were Starbucks, I would drink ye dry!
28. BEAN count Herb demo
29. They’re like a million-druplets!
30. He died saving uz, my kinsmen and me…
31. jingle bells
32. Jeremy Camp’s new CD comes out Feb 10th of next year… just thought you all were dying to know that!
33. hi… this “hi” is not in a box… therefore it is “hi” not in a box… or a boxless “hi”… this “hi” would be much kooler if it was in a box… cuz then it would be “hi” in a box… “hi”-in-a-box-es rock!
34. Bowling… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5…
35. Please note that his nickname is BigGuy… not BigEye… though the two sound exactly alike when I say them out loud! He does not have one massive eye in the middle of his forehead! Just thought you would like to know!
36. shot on location in Europe
37. Blah to Naples and to tossing cookies!
38. Oh my gosh! A pen… cil! Yes, yes… pencil, pencil, pen isn’t funny!
39. they need paper in jail…
40. candy canes and mistletoe
41. I need some scotch tape… oooh, oooh, with the drinkingness… not scotch!
42. You know way back in the history of his family… *pokes eye*
43. *sings* Even the domesticated animals were consumed with glee!
44. Caribbean cupcakes… hoho!
45. Oh babes! Oh babes… it hurts! I can’t ride my horse now babes!
46. *impersonates Devon, the D-ster’s* “GOBBLE”
47. TEST… yeah… it’s still working…
48. I like to make designs with my teeth.
49. He’s daft… but not like Jack!
51. Please do not confuse Chad Bishop with the Bishop of Chad!
52. Hey you scowerbag! Stop that!
53. I have a red stamp on my hand. It is not a wax one.
54. Life sustaining supplies: cornmeal, gun powder, ham hocks, and guitar strings.
55. CIDER!!! CIDER!!!!
56. Only 12 more days left until Jan. 6th, 2004! Yeah! Wooohoooo! *does the Spatula Dance* And you all thought I had forgotten! Ahhh the glory of Jan. 6th and it’s only being 12 days away…
57. Snow? What’s snow, precious?
58. You are not supposed to taste your clothes after bringing them home from the dry cleaners. But if you did, they would leave a dry and clean after taste.
60. chocolate… yummy… *drools*
61. He is so old and so fogieish!
63. Except to uz… except for uz? Except for to uz? BASTA!
64. I want to see “The Pu-nis-her”.
65. Punish the putrescence! Bad putrescence! Bad little putrescence! Bad!
66. Always remember to dress DomCasual… or at least type in the font DomCasual!
67. *nose beeps* Great bouncing icebergs!
68. Please don’t take offence…You can take a fence… like a white picket one… but not offence… yes, yes… no offence… but yes a fence… savvy?
69. Robert is not my uncle... David is my uncle…
70. Hope you enjoy the chair Captain! Betchya you can’t guess what I am keeping for myself!
71. On Tuesdays you should always wear your hair hair-like… or at least wear it blue!
72. Kirk… yes, yes… kirk!
73. You say your belly button’s missing? There’s no reason for alarm…
74. HEY!!!! HI!!!!
75. Dun dun, da da dun dun, da da dun dun, da da dun! Dun dun, da da dun dun, da da dun dun, da da dun! Dun dun, da da dun dun, da da dun dun, da da dun! Dun, da da dun, dan da da dun, dun dun dun!
77. Savvy Street was brought to you today by the letter æ and by the number 6,521,943.
78. Have a Merry Christmas and a Pippin New year!